|As life during the COVID-19 era continues to evolve, we’re here for you. We’ll keep you updated on how to help protect yourself, your loved ones, and your communities — and how to get care when you need it.
Para información en español, haga clic aquí.
· Staying safe during Labor Day weekend — This year, we’ve seen cases of COVID-19 surge after long holiday weekends. Stay safe this Labor Day weekend by limiting your celebrations to people in your household. If you choose to see close friends and family, here are some tips on how to help protect yourself and others from getting or spreading COVID-19.
· California wildfires — Evacuations in the Santa Cruz area have lifted, and our Scotts Valley Medical Offices have reopened. Visit kp.org for the most up-to-date information on facilities that have been impacted due to wildfire, how to get prescriptions filled if you’ve been affected or displaced, and how to safeguard your health from smoke.
· Tips for keeping hands clean — Simple hand hygiene can help you stay healthy and stop the spread of germs. Need a refresher? See our tips for washing and sanitizing your hands.
· Care away from home — If you’ll be spending a lot of time in a different Kaiser Permanente service area or state, like for work or school, you can still get the care you need. We’ll start by setting up a separate user ID that’s tied to the area you’re visiting. To learn more about getting care while you’re away from home, visit kp.org/travel.
· Care by phone or online
· Self-care resources and tools
· Local facility updates
· Loss-of-coverage information
Thank you for continuing to do your part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Together, we can work to keep our communities healthy and strong.
For more information, visit kp.org/coronavirus.